Sunday, November 2, 2014

Guiding Eyes   Day 8   Sunday  2nd


I can't believe a whole has gone by! This time last week, I was facing the unknown, I mean the totally unknown. I became a part of a group of 11 other strangers, 5 men (I think) and 7 women (I think). None of us what have ever met if not for this class. We run the gamet from the low 20s to low 70s in age. A few are close to the beginning of their work life and  4 of us are retired. We have no college, trade school, Bachelor's, Master's, and Medical degrees. Our differences are great, but our commonalities, though few, are what bind us into a "familr' grouping; we all want to improve our lives, live to the fullest, and we've chosen to work with a 4 legged companion.

Allow me to introduce sweet little Pip. I think the picture worked this time. Someone please comment and let me know.

3 comments: