Friday, November 7, 2014

Guiding Eyes Day 13   Friday  7th

I want to clarify something about the last post. The discussion I had with instructors  was necessary. I wasn't upset because they spoke to me, it was because I was disappointed in myself. I felt that I let myself down as well as them. That said, the Pity Party is over and it's onward.

Both Pip and I are exhausted from the busy, run around day, topped off by the night walk. I'll write more about it tomorrow but I have to say my little Pipsqueak nailed it! Came in smooth as could be to every curb! Pip pip Hooray!

Just have to add one more thought. I was told Pippi's birth date. She's a Halloween baby! So I could have celebrated her 2nd birthday with her last week.

Time to go back to my room, put up the feet and have a beer. I've earned it. (Or maybe I'll eat the brownie I saved from lunch.)

1 comment: